New arrivals at the gift shop!
The new arrivals of summer 2020 are on sale at the National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus! We have prepared a lot of interesting things for you – unique branded goods, gifts based on the works by famous European artists:
1. Art reproductions of ‘Rechytsa Lyric. Triptych’ by Kanstantsin Kasmachow, ‘Evening Cafe. On Riga Seashore’ by Mikalaj Kuzniatsow in frames and in mat. Art reproductions of ‘Portrait of a Woman’ by Ilya Mashkov, ‘Birds’ on canvas by Peter Wenceslaus, as well as other authors Ivan Khrutski, Jazep Drazdovich, Ivan Aivazovsky, Daniel Segers;
2. Waist packs based on the works by Gustav Klimt, Pablo Picasso, Henri Matisse, Andy Warhol, Liudmila Rusava, Ambrosius Bosschaert and others;
3. Puzzles with paintings by Mai Dantsig, Nikolai Rerikh, Vasily Sumarev from the collection of the National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus;
4. Print publications dedicated to artists Igar Tsishyn, Siargej Kirushchanka, Vital Charnabrysaw, Liudmila Rusava whose works are exhibited and stored in the National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus;
5. Books ‘The Fine Arts of Belarus in the 20th–21st centuries’, ‘Watercolors’, ‘Monumental Painting of the Belarusian Artists of the second half of the 20th – early 21st centuries’;
6. T-shirts, hoody and shopping bags based on the works by Kazimir Malevich and Lazar Lissitzky, the world famous followers of Suprematism.
A set of gifts has been produced specially for the current exhibition ‘Red is the Code of the Nation’. We offer to try sleep masks and waist packs based on the works by Nadezhda Khodasevich Léger, Liudmila Rusava, as well as a number of print publications.
The gift shop opens from 11.00 a.m. to 6.30 p.m. with a lunch break (2.00 p.m. – 2.30 p.m.). For cash and via bank.
Inquiries: +375 17 327 67 22.
Welcome to the Art Museum and its gift shop!