Latest releases at the souvenir shop!
We hasten to inform about a significant renewal of assortment of the museum’s souvenir gifts and print media enhancing our temporary exhibitions and the permanent exposition.
• Album ‘Kastus Kachan. Zhyvapis. Zhivopis. Painting’;
• Album on Volga Sazykina’s art;
• Catalogue ‘Schraga Zarfin. Leading to the Light’;
• Yury Abdurakhmanov’s book ‘Faïbich-Schraga Zarfin. On Soutine, Smilavichy and myself’;
• Postcards on ‘Russian Impressionism’ exhibition;
• Special circulation of pins, shoppers, magnets, notebooks and other souvenir gifts dedicated to the exhibition ‘We will be understood in 100 years. Lazar Khidekel’.
Unique branded products by our partners: magnets, pins, brooches, bookmarks, notebooks, sleep masks, stickers, posters, plates and cups stylized as creations by Yuri Pen, Mai Dantsig, Mikhail Filipovich, Ilya Mashkov, Pablo Picasso, Nikolai Rerikh, Vasili Pukirev, Peter Wenzelaus and other artists from the collection of the National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus.
The souvenir shop offers pleasant gifts for yourself and your family. They retain a lot of unforgettable memories of art.
The souvenir shop opens daily from 11:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. with a lunch break from 2:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. In cash or through a bank (for the box office).
Inquiries +375 17 327 67 22.
See you at the Art Museum!