The National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus is located exactly in the centre of Minsk on 20 Lenin str. (Metro stations “Oktyabrskaya”/ “Kupalovskaya”)
Opening hours: from 11 а.m. to 7 p.m.
Ticket office: from 11 а.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Admission: from 11 а.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Please note that from July 31 to September 16, due to the repair works carried out in the museum, the halls of the Russian art of the 18th – early 20th entury will be closed and not available for visitors.
"Guest Card" program is practiced in the National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus.
On days preceding national holidays the museum closes an hour earlier. Ticket office closes half an hour before the museum closes.
Sold tickets are not subject to return.
Excursions can be ordered (two-three weeks beforehand) by tel./ fax: (017) 327 71 63.
- 1. Full price ticket – 8 BYN
- 2. Theme-based guided tour (45 min. Groups5 – 25 people) – 20 BYN
- 3. General highlight tour (80 min. Groups: 5 – 25 people) – 40 BYN
- 4. Individual theme-based guided tour (45 min, group up to 5 people) for all categories – 32 BYN
- 5. Individual general highlight tour (80 min. group up to 5 people) for all categories – 52 BYN
- 6. Admission cost for pupils and students (school students, full-time studentsof higher educational establishments) – 4 BYN
- 7. Theme-based guided tour (45 min. school students, full-time studentsof higher educational establishments, groups 5 – 25 people) – 12 BYN
- 8. General highlight tour (80 min. . school students, full-time studentsof higher educational establishments, groups 5 – 25 people) – 24 BYN
- 9. Full ticket + photographing with no flash including mobile amateur photo – 10 BYN
- 10. Reduced ticket (school students, full-time studentsof higher educational establishments) + photographing with no flash including mobile amateur photo – 5 BYN
- 11. Full ticket + video recording – 20 BYN
- 12. Reduced ticket (school students, full-time studentsof higher educational establishments) + video recording – 16 BYN
- 13. Audioguide – 3 BYN
Free entrance to the museum:
- children under 7 years;
- World War II veterans;
- person with disabilities;
- military personnel of urgent military service;
- children who remained without charge of the parents residing in orphanages and in boarding-schools;
- persons from among of orphans and children left without parental care;
- person with special needs;
- museum staff, members of ICOM.
* On photography in the museum
The main task of any museum is to preserve, to study cultural values, to present them to visitors and access to cultural values.
Providing visitors with photography in the museum is not the main task of the museum. Moreover, in relation to photography, the cultural establishment has responsibility for implementation of photography regulations by individuals (visitors) such as prohibition on flash, photography prohibition at temporary exhibitions and storages.
Bans on photography for the museum objects are determined by objective factors on the part of the National Art Museum: safe state of a specific museum item; existence of obligations for its partners when organizing temporary exhibitions; safety of the museum objects, etc.
Comfortable conditions for the museum visitors, the proper safety and security of the museum objects may be provided by a total ban on photography in the museum.
However, the National Art Museum makes concessions for contemporary needs of society, and permits photography for individuals (visitors) in it. This privilege is provided at a charge.
In accordance with the legislation in force, Order No 371 (‘On prices for services rendered by the institution ‘National Art Museum of the Republic of Belarus’) was issued in the National Art Museum on February 12, 2015. It provides photo and video filming in the manner prescribed by the laws of the Republic of Belarus.